Kelly Green



A famous amphibian once said, “It’s not easy being green.” But for this season of bold color, we’re going to have to respectively disagree with Kermit on this one. Though the color green has long been associated with feelings of envy, green is also considered to promote balance, and since it is so prevalent in nature, it is easily the most predominant color on the planet. Green is also said to boost your energy and facilitate growth.
Lucky for us, it’s possible that green has never been more readily available than it is this season. It’s easy to wear and will merge smoothly into your existing wardrobe. Shown all over the runways from Elie Saab to Akris to Burberry, one thing is for sure; the more limey your spring/summer wardrobe the better!
We’ve been lusting after this color ever since Emily Blunt rocked a kelly green frock at the SAG Awards a few weeks back, so we’re ecstatic it’ll be über-popular for spring. This bright green shade is definitely a head-turner and we can’t wait to wear kelly green shorts, sundresses and sandals throughout spring and summer.
I am in the midst of green fever.
I don’t now where it came from, but I can’t take my eyes off of anything greenGreen nail polish, green sweaters, green everything! And, to me, nothing is better than a saturated green next to a pearly, ivory white
There is a possibility that it’s my subconscious screaming about how badly it misses springtime, and fresh, deep colors. I’m all for ombre this and greyscale that, but the colors are contagious, my darlings! I’m officially lost in them.

Accessorize with pearls!
What I'm wearing:
Blouse: Temptation Boutique, Skirt: Cool Cat, Blazer: H&M, Tights: H&M, Booties: Van Haren, accessories: Temptation Boutique

Jo No Fui, Diane von Furstenberg and Akris Spring 2012 RTW




Get the look:
Product Info: Shorts- J. Crew, Dress- ASOS, Bag- H&M, Wedges- Old Navy, Belt- J. Crew, Top- Patagonia

Comments

  1. waoooo....net something that i gonna share in my blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Disneyland Paris

Trend to love: Neoprene