Spring Accessory Trends


Hello Temptation fashion-sinners!
I know I haven't written for a while, but I'm sick and are not able to take fashionable pictures with a sick puppy face.
In my past posts I’ve shared some of my favorite spring 2012 trends and runway looks, and how to transfer those looks and trends into your own wardrobe. However, I’ve been missing an integral part of the stylish spring wardrobe- accessories. Trendy accessories have a way of tying together an outfit, and these spring accessory trends will add the perfect finishing touch to your ensemble for an overall fashion forward look. I picked my five favorite accessory trends this spring, and chose my favorite Boticca pieces that exemplify those trends. All jewelry in the post can be found online at http://boticca.com/!
Touches of Tribal

I love the fun, funky tribal accessories that were spotted on the runways for this spring. These bold statement pieces can spice up a basic look and add a trendy touch.
Elaborate Bracelets

Make a statement with bold bands and bangles this spring. Gold, bronze, silver, vibrant multi-colored, the list is endless. These bold bracelets can take transform a basic look, or add a finishing touch to an already fashion forward look.
Floral Fashion

Flower inspired pieces are big this spring from clutches, rings, earrings, and even hairpieces. These floral accessories add a flirty, feminine touch to your outfit.
Wonderful Whites

I love the crisp, classic, and fresh white accessories that stood out on the runways for spring. Tie together a busy outfit with a pop of white while also adding a classic, ladylike and feminine touch.
Pretty in Pastels

As one of my favorite spring trends, pastels are a classic feminine look that dominated the runway at Fashion Week 2012. Along with clothes, I absolutely adore pastel accessories that make for a whimsical, light and airy look.
So there you have it fashion-sinners, my favorite spring 2012 accessory trends! Make sure you check out for the pieces shown in this post, and much much more. Stay tuned for more fashion updates!
With pink love,
Dayhanna 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Disneyland Paris

Trend to love: Neoprene