Peach and mint ... delicious!



What I'm wearing:
H&M: Dress, Blazer, Scarf and Hoop earrings
Cole Haan: Bag
Xtra-Star: Shoes
Primark: Tights
By Temptation Boutique: Guess watch and Pearls Ring




I am embracing all pastel colors I can get my hands on for this Spring.  Colors I adore are sorbet/cotton candy shades, like mint, peach, lilac, sky blue, and soft yellow. I know cliche to wear pastels for spring season... but couldn't help myself.  I was so drawn to this dress when I spotted it at H&M.





I think something that will always be signature to my style is my love for mixing edgy and sweet pieces together (creating a great irony). This mint dress paired with this amazing peach blazer from the H&M conscious collection is just lovely.





And a sweet Spring outfit wouldn't be complete without a pair of great shoes... and nude shoes are the perfect for any outfit 

I know everyone said the groundhog Phil saw his shadow this year, but the sun nonetheless came out this past weekend!  I hope the beautiful sun is here to stay.




Love the color of my nail polish -- #07 wish list secrets! by Essence -- 
Cute big bling rings are a must-have item for any girl who wants to make a statement by simply waving her hand.




I hope you are having an amazing weekend Beautifuls!  Happy Sunday! 

                                                                    ♥♥ Dayhanna 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Disneyland Paris

Trend to love: Neoprene