Back to basics with stripes!!!!


It's always the most basic outfit that feels the most polished and put together. There's nothing particularly special about this look but for some reason it stands out as one of my favorite ensembles.
I put this look together in a Sunday morning slump after trying on dozens of different, more complex outfits that just weren't looking or feeling right. I was surprised at how much I ended up liking such a simple outfit. I'm not going to lie, my day instantly got better once I felt good in what I was wearing. Sometimes you just have to go back to the basics and realize that they always, without a doubt, look great.

What I'm wearing:
By H&M: The Dress, Blazer and Bag
By Monki: The Booties
By Temptation Boutique: The Leggings
By Swarovski: The Jewelry






By Michael Kors:

Other ideas:


  1. French Connection Scott Stripe Dress, Zappos, $62
  2. 3/4 Sleeve Dress, Forever 21, $12
  3. Chinti and Parker Cashmere Sweater Dress, Net-a-Porter, $495
  4. Joie Isabel Striped Silk Dress, $130, Cusp
  5. Club Monaco Valeria Striped Maxi Dress, Shopbop, $97
  6. Vivienne Westwood Box Dress, Zappos Couture, $365
  7. T by Alexander Wang Dress, Revolve Clothing, $155
  8. French Connection Jag Stripe Dress, Bloomingdales, $98
  9. Torn by Ronny Kobo Eva Long Dress, Revolve Clothing, $151

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Disneyland Paris

Trend to love: Neoprene