Lemon yellow Blazer

It was love at first sight when we spotted this H&M blazer. The fitted silhouette and collarless styling are perfect for throwing on with a tee and jeans, or wearing over a lacy dress. Plus the bright, lemony yellow adds just the right punch of color to winter's neutrals.


What I'm wearing:
Blazer and black Dress: H&M
Hem tail top: H&M on trend
Shoes: Divided by H&M
Bag: Zara
Bow hair band and Emporio Armani watch: Temptation Boutique
Ring and Tights: Primark
Crystal earrings: Cavalli
Vintage Crystal Glossary chain




I can't get enough of this H&M yellow blazer. I thought the ruched sleeves were going to bug me but they don't. I usually scrunch up my sleeves anyway so it's nice that it's already done. It's nice that I don't have to keep adjusting and pushing them up when it falls. I'm thinking about adding a hook and eye closure to the middle front part so I can wear the blazer closed. I didn't think I could get as much wear out of this little bright yellow blazer but I've already worn it twice! I love that you can wear it to work for a pop of color (paired with pencil skirt/sheath dress) and wear it casually.































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Disneyland Paris

Trend to love: Neoprene