Classic Pinstripe Work Outfit


Today, I had one of those days when I had a really hard time deciding what to wear to work! I don’t know about you, but this happens to me sometimes when I wake up (*late) and I stand before my closet staring at the magnitude of clothes with my sleepy eyes…completely confused and overwhelmed! I don’t know why I have such a hard time…maybe its the pressure of the whole situation or the fact that I clearly didn’t get enough sleep! I normally have a difficulty dressing myself…BUT when it comes to crunch time, like when its most important to quickly pick what to wear and run out the door, I literally feel like a deer caught in the headlights!
This is why I’ve decided to have a couple of emergency office outfits ready to go!  After all, a girl should be prepared for days like this. It saves so much time when you’re running late, or when you’re just lazy and want to sleep in instead of spending time picking an outfit! 

Voila! This is the look I chose for myself today, as I was running late! To make it look more femenine, I accessorized with some chandelier earrings and a Fedora hat.  

 What I'm wearing:
Jeans: Forever 21, Blouse: Milan Fashion, Booties: Monki, Bag: H&M, Fedora: Temptation Boutique, Charm Bracelet watch: Guess, Earrings: Xtra-Star



I think one can never go wrong with a pin-stripe dress shirt, skinny jeans, and booties! This gives a perfect combination of a clean cut look with a slightly feminine twist. Its a total power combo that makes you look so pulled together and professional, no one will ever know you’ve overslept!




 Love my earrings... omg look my closet, so in love with it, my everyday headache !!!! 

I hope you like my basic work look and it helps you on those difficult mornings when you just don’t know what to wear to work :)
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Disneyland Paris

Trend to love: Neoprene