Watch The Throne concert @Belgium

Yo Cuties. (lol..) Last Sunday I went to the Kanye West & Jay Z concert and was wearing this, not very hiphop like but just right for me with my "white-mans dance moves". *that sh** cray** 

What I'm wearing: Jeans: 
Forever 21, Shoes: H&M Divided, Top: Temptation Boutique, Necklace: H&M, Belt: Xtra- Star, Scarf: Boo, Charm bracelet watch: Guess, Stars Earrings: Guess

                    
Although I might not have the hiphop image going for me, I really love the music. Those two "Bad-ass-gangsters" are two of my biggest inspirations when it comes to dreams and ambitions in life. (like they say: get rich or die trying :p)  
With lyrics like "What doesn´t kill you makes you stronger" and " I am just playing the hand I'm dealt.." "I can´t help the poor if I am one of them, so I got rich and gave back, to me that´s the win-win.." they have true entrepreneurial spirits.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Disneyland Paris

Trend to love: Neoprene