Style Inspiration: What to Wear to Watch the Throne

SoOooo guess what readers???  I am attending the Watch the Throne Concert at Antwerpen, Belgium. I know a couple of my readers are attending as well so I thought that I’d put together a few looks that you could consider wearing to the concert. 


Outfit 1:
“This look is sexy and has a rockstar feel. The corset top and jeans combo is amped up with these fab black and white L.A.M.B. wedges (which are stylish and comfortable).”


” Add on some fun silver accessories like this Avante Garde Paris necklace and Lanvin cross bracelet. I love this Roberto Cavalli pink clutch and MAC Russian Red lipglass for pops of color. Pink and red are an unexpected color combo that always looks great. Do a ‘cat eye’ with some black eye liner to finish off this sexy, bad girl look.”


Outfit 2:


  • Forever 21 -Animal Print Top, Blazer, and Accessories
  • Bakers/Steve Madden- Black Heels
  • Zara/Urban Outfitters- Harem pants


Outfit 3:

  • Charlotte Russe/Macys – Sequin Top, Bangles, earrings
  • JCPenney – Leggings and Blazer
  • Forever 21 – Clutch
  • Steve Madden/Bakers – Pumps






  • Forever 21 – Jumpsuit, accessories, nail polish, clutch
  • Love Culture – Vest
  • Dillards/Steve Madden – Green pumps
If you are attending the Watch the Throne concert I hope that you will find an outfit that you love and feel comfortable in. I’ve heard from a couple of people that we will be standing up the whole time because it is such a great show so if you are wearing heels I do advise you to bring a pair of flats. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Disneyland Paris

Trend to love: Neoprene