Autumn trend alert: make the cardigan your best friend


What I'm wearing:
Dress: H&M Divided
Cardigan: Temptation Boutique
Belt: Temptation Boutique
Shoes: New Look
Clutch: Tory Borch
Cap: H&M
Watch: Michael Kors
Jewelry: Swarovski


When I decide I like a trend, it's all I can think about. I'm excited about several Autumn/Winter trends for this year but today I want to talk about the maxi cardigan. It's hard to decide on the correct term because when you do a Google search, this awesome item goes by several names! Do I want a longline cardigan, a duster jacket, a kimono or a maxi something!? Wah. 

I suspect we'll see more of these beauties popping up over the next few months (the ones that do turn up keep selling out) but for now, here are my favourites:







Comments

  1. So they are back in style again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes!!!! I never stop wearing them :P but they are super in again

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Disneyland Paris

Trend to love: Neoprene